Accessibility Statement for Center Exit Tire
Center Exit LLC is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Center Exit LLC takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Center Exit Tire:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Center Exit Tire is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Center Exit Tire. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Center Exit Tire:
- Phone: (724)378-3126
- E-mail: Office@CenterExitTire.Com
- Visitor address: 100 Pleasant Drive Aliquippa, PA 15001
- Postal address: 15001
We try to respond to feedback within 24 Hrs.
Accessibility of Center Exit Tire relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Center Exit LLC assessed the accessibility of Center Exit Tire by the following approaches:
- External evaluation